Be rewarded by recommending a friend
Who can refer a friend?
Anyone can refer a friend, even if you are not a volunteer and there is no limit to the number of friends you can recommend.
Complete your name, email address and date of birth, plus your friend’s name and email address on the form below. We will send them an email inviting them to complete an online application.
How much do I get paid?
For each referral you will get £50, once that person has been to look around the clinic and has successfully completed an induction. If they go on to complete a study you will get a further £150. You will receive a cheque or BACS payment after your friend has completed their induction. Right now we are looking for post-menopausal or sterilised females and vasectomised males. For any referral that meets this criteria you can receive up to £300 for a completed trial.
How do I get paid?
You will receive a partial payment by cheque or BACS after your friend has completed their induction, then receive the rest of the referral amount after your friend has completed their study.
- Permission should be sought before he/she is recommended
- Volunteers must be aged 18 or over
- £50 is paid upon completion of your referral’s induction
- £100 is paid upon completion or your referral's induction for post-menopausal, sterilised women or vasectomised males.
- £150 is paid upon completion of your referral’s first trial
- £200 is paid upon completion of your referral’s first trial for post-menopausal, sterilised women or vasectomised males.
I have never met anyone who said they wouldn’t do another trial – a great testament to the hard working staff at We Need You.
We appreciate you recommending your friend to us. Please check with them to make sure they received the email.